We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the app OhSoChimp / Chimpstaprint (our “Application”) and website (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Application and Website;
- through your use of any of our applications that link to this policy;
- communications in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and us;
- and when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Application and Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Application and Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Application and Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Application and Website, make any contracts through the Application and Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Application and Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application and Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Application and Website and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Application and Website may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Application and Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application and Website and when you update your profile. We may also ask you for information when you enter a promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Application and Website.
- records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- details of transactions you carry out through our Application and Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Application and Website.
- your search queries on the Application and Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
- To present our Application and Website and its contents to you.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Application and Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application and Website such as leaving comments.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you whether our own or our third party partners’). If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
- We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, re-organisation, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Application and Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
Promotional Offers from the Company
If you do not wish to have your [e-mail address/contact information] used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Application and Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Application and Website like comments sections. Any user of the Application and Website may view the information you share in public areas.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Application and Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Application and Website.
Last modified: 20/05/16